15 February 2011

Clever FORGIVE

Dear friend ....
Not going to debate the truth of the story behind the song "Tie a Yellow Ribbon Around the Old Oak Tree". The song was right there and please if friends want to try listening to. On this occasion, we just want to take lessons from the story (which is said to be background) song This, as the illustrations that help us learn to have a great personal. One character is a good person to forgive ....

 
Here's a story that was very popular circulating on the internet ... ..

 
In 1971 the New York Post wrote a true story about a man who lived in a small town in White Oak, Georgia, USA. This man married a beautiful woman and well, unfortunately he never respect his wife. He did not become a good husband and father. He often came home at night drunk, then beat the child and his wife.

 
One night he decided to try his fortune to the big city, New York. He stole money saving his wife, then he took the bus headed north to the big city, to a new life. Together with some friends he started a new business. For a while he enjoyed his life. Sex, gambling, drunkenness, he enjoys everything.

 
Months passed. Years passed. His business failed, and he began a lack of money. Then he began to engage in criminal acts. He wrote a fake check and use it to deceive the people's money. Finally, one fateful moment, she caught. The police put him in jail, and the court sentenced him three years in prison.

 
Towards the end of his prison, he began to miss home. He missed his wife. She missed her family. Finally he decided to write a letter to his wife, to tell her how sorry he is. That he still loved his wife and children.

 
He wished he was still allowed to return. But he also understood that maybe it was too late, therefore he ended his letter by writing,

 
"Honey, you do not need to wait for me, but if you still have feelings to me, will you claim?"

 
"If you still want me to come back to you, ikatkanlah a yellow ribbon for me, on the one banyan tree in the center of town. When I passed by and did not find a piece of yellow tape, no nothing. I will know and understand. I'm not going to get off the bus, and will continue to Miami. And I promise I will never again disturb you and the kids all my life. "

 
Finally the day of its release arrives. He was very agitated. He did not receive a reply from his wife. He did not know whether his wife received the letter or if his wife read the letter, if she would forgive him?

 
He took the bus to Miami, Florida, which pass through his hometown, White Oak. He was very very nervous. He asked the bus driver, "Please, if you pass White Oak, just the way it slowly ......"
His heart was pounding when a bus near White Oak city center. He did not dare lift his head. Cold sweat profusely.

 
Finally he saw the tree. Hatch tears in his eyes ......
He did not see a yellow ribbon ...
No yellow ribbon ....
No piece of ......
But there are one hundred (100) strands of yellow ribbons ....
suspended in the banyan tree that ...
Ooh ... that tree as if filled with yellow ribbon ...!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
The driver immediately phoned the newspaper and tell this story. Then was born the song "Tie a Yellow Ribbon Around the Old Oak Tree." The song was written by Irwin Levine and L. Russell Brown. Reached number one in the U.S. and UK charts for four weeks in April 1973 and number one on the Australian charts for seven weeks from May to July 1973.

 
I'm coming home I've done my time
And I have to know what is or Is not mine
If you received my letter Telling you I'd soon be free
Then you'd know just what to do If you still Want me, Want me If you still
Oh tie a yellow ribbon 'round the old oak tree
It's been three long years Do you still Want me
If I do not see a yellow ribbon 'round the old oak tree
I'll stay on the bus, forget about us Put the blame on me
If I do not see a yellow ribbon 'round the old oak tree
Bus driver please look for me 'Cause I couldn't bare to see what I see Might
I'm really still in Prison And my love she holds the key A simple yellow ribbon's
all I need to set me free I wrote and toll her please Oh
Tie a Yellow Ribbon 'Round the old oak tree It's been three long years Do you still Want me
If I do not see a yellow ribbon 'round the old oak tree I'll stay on the bus,
forget about us Put the blame on me If I do not see a yellow ribbon 'round the old oak tree
Now the whole damn bus is cheering And I can not believe I see
A Hundred yellow ribbons' Round the old, the old oak tree
Tie a ribbon 'round the old oak tree Tie a ribbon' round the old oak

 
Dear friend ... ...
What a glorious life of the wife ....
difficult to describe the majesty of a woman's heart behind the story above.
Not just to forgive ...
but he gives more than just remission.
He gave it with all your soul and heart touching affection.
The woman was a very good at forgiving.

 
Being a forgiving person is good,
become a smart person would be better to forgive.
Clever forgiving, easy and quick means
in terms of something that had to be immediately forgiven.
It will not save much less vindictive anger in the liver.
Clever forgive, of course not going to save "diseases" in the hearts and minds.

 
An expert wisdom says, forget two things.
"Forget your kindness to others
and forget the mistakes of others to you. "

 
Insan is good at forgiving people who hurt her back even with an impressive kindness.

 
From Uqbah ibn Amir, he said: "Rasulullah SAW said," O Uqbah, what if I told you about the moral world and the next occupant of the most major? Let you connect the relationship of brotherhood with the people who decide the relationship with you, let you give people who do not want to give and forgive those who have menzalimimu. "(HR.Ahmad, Al-Hakim and Al-Baghawy).

 
My friends loved ... ...
Be smart people who forgive,
give forgiveness, generosity, and all ... ..
Forgive quickly, polite, sincere,
with all abilities often leaving a trail ...
Glory trail, the trail that can be read and a lesson for others ..

 
Maybe some of us,
choose to shed the anger when self-esteem dropped.
Putting emotions when people hurt
with sentences deliberate satire.
People who are good at forgiving choose to be thankful for
and believes the transfer of the reward when able to forgive.
And vote no longer have to worry,
because human dignity is only going to fall in his eyes,
when he mortgaged themselves to acts of sin and immorality ....

 
Pandailah in forgiveness, friend ...
Includes pandailah forgive ourselves ...
So we can enjoy the sheen morning ...
can take in the beautiful orange sunset ... ....

 
"... And let them forgiving and tolerant.
Would you not love that Allah should forgive?
And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. "(Surah An Nuur: 22)

1 komentar: